WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My e36

Jeff

i only started a couple of fires today!!!

welded the plate in the trunk today. then i welded my rear subframe stud back where it is supposed to be and reenforced the other 3 while i was at it. welder isn't working right for some reason. hoping it will make it until i can get a new one:/ i cleaned and polished the cap and ring for the fuel cell also.

When do you expect it to be up and running?

well I'm hoping to have it on the road in a month or so just have to wait for the weather to get a little warmer so i can paint it. as for starting i need to order oil cooler parts still. after i do that i can put the intake on and start the car up.

well I'm hoping to have it on the road in a month or so just have to wait for the weather to get a little warmer so i can paint it. as for starting i need to order oil cooler parts still. after i do that i can put the intake on and start the car up.

Im pumped to see this thing run again

What did you use to clean the underbody? I should really undercoat mine.

i used a wire wheel on a drill to get loose stuff off and clean rust. then i use denatured alcohol mixed with some water like 2/3 alcohol 1/3rd water in a spray bottle and wipe it with a rag.

Im pumped to see this thing run again

i cant wait either but it might be a little longer due to i have to leave for work next week now i guess.

JEFF. rides for everyone once le car is up and running.    and yes, thats mandatory     non-negotiable 

Ha will do if im around still

Im finishing rubber coating the rear half of the car today nothing interesting going on at the moment.