WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Im getting married

Guest The Otherside

Guest The Otherside

My girlfriend Erin and I are getting married. Just letting everyone know.

We'll be setting up a get together soon. Everyone's invited!!

Id also like to resign from the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest quillbro

marriage is bitter sweet.... i downsized from an alpine white z4 m coupe, to an e46 m3.... now to an S50 swapped E30....

You have to get ready for personal cuts into your personal interests. It REALLY SUCKS. Also sold a KTM dirtbike and now have a half assed enduro.... Sold about 40k of guns... the list goes on.

Women are REALLY expensive. But all in all its worth it. Congrats

One thing I haven't given up is Forum time. I just discovered this forum, but ive been active on bimmerforums and r3vlimited, e46 fanatics, e90 post, ect... for years.

She hates me and my forums... but its one of my getaways. Kinda like the crapper.

Guest quillbro

Lol! I don't think there is much to complain about with an s50 powered e30!

I understand some of the feeling with the exception that my wife tells me to buy stuff!

hahaha the onlly thing she tells me to buy is tampons. Probably just to wierd me out.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha the onlly thing she tells me to buy is tampons. Probably just to wierd me out.

When I got told to bring home tampons I bought the cheapest ones I could find and they where super plus thought I did good but apparently super plus doesn't mean better. Sounds like there better to me. She wasnt to happy when I brought them home and doesn't ask for them anymore.

when i got told to bring home tampons i bought the cheapest ones i could find and they where super plus thought i did good but apparently super plus doesn't mean better. Sounds like there better to me. She wasnt to happy when i brought them home and doesn't ask for them anymore.

lol