• Applesauce
    • Appleton
    • Applewaukee
    • Apple???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet sounds more and more like a bust everyday.

So man up and suggest something or don't come?

Bro this is your stomping grounds. If that's going to work, then fine. I still say shoot for 1PM, we can head to BDubs for a 2PM lunch.

If all else fails and we get booted or seperated we will all know to be at BDubs by 2pm.

If this sounds fine, let's get a name count so we can get a number to call in a reservation so we're not sitting for an hour waiting for a table.

I think this sounds perfect..I know Tony, Zach, and myself are in.

what she said ^^^ im in. alex, you me zach and piku should get a side meet up and convoy up to meet with everyone else because you'll be rolling through milwaukee. and actually depending on which way TJ takes he should meet with us too. let me know!

damn justin you snuck in before me gahhhhhh no i look stoooopiddduhhhh

Edited by mystere30

^ Thats true, and he's pretty above average too :o

Ok, I think that we meet up at the fairgrounds listed above, regardless of events. If its too full, we can park on the side of the road until we all arrive (punctuality would be nice), and from there we can roll to wherever we need/please.

So far it looks like the starting time will be 1pm, at the Washington County Fair Grounds.

It also appears the MKE crew shall be meeting in advance to convoy. Appleton crew, you should do the same. Justin, Ben, Tim, and anyone else you can grab. I'm still trying to rustle up some Madison area Bimmers, but its hard to do whilst driving this damn scooby..

Any last minute gripes with this?

Edited by Ryan...

Im doing some repairs on the "rust e21" this weekend. I got some parts coming in this week, hopefully Friday. Exhaust, gaskets, tie rods, shocks, etc. I got the control arms and urethane steering rack bushings in. :)

If all goes well, I will be joining. Otherwise, I work in Jackson and could swing by the fair grounds. If you guys have any post-trip problems, I can help also.

Nice. I leave and progress is made. I'm in. Piku Tony Zach where shall we be meeting for le convoy?

I'm meeting in Milwaukee too.. Coming from down in Kenosha.

I'd be willing to take a passenger if need be too.

alright sweet. ill talk to zach gang and see if he wants to meet up somewhere specific and let yalls know where to meet. i'd say timewise around 12-12:15.

Either my house or Mayfair mall would probably be easiest? it might backtracking for Zach and Tony but they're both really easy to find

Guest The Otherside

Mayfair is a pretty straight shot. I'm down with that...

Still got my fingers crossed that the M3 will have wheels by then. Otherwise I'll be rocking the iX.

Dont feel bad Alex!

Ill bring my IX too! :)