• Applesauce
    • Appleton
    • Applewaukee
    • Apple???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously right in the middle. The kettle moraine is the middle;) I found out I can't host it at my house possibly but there are lots of recreational parking areas and whatnot to meet;) I can host if everyone wants me to. I can try and finagle it to work at my house or even at a buddies house but I think its be far nicer to meet at a recreational area

I love the roads where I live

Justin and I did a spirited run in the TI on some roads last night which was fun. Plus there are lots of photogenic spots;)

Guest The Otherside

Earl has a good point. I'm getting tacos, but after I eat I'm down to meet at Earls place after.

It really is a perfect spot.

Earl... Get your parents to let us meet there......

Its the only way.....

My place is seriously the only one that has made sense thus far. It is the same distance for everyone to drive and the only place that would satisfy everyone. There is simply no reason why coming by me would be shut down except for nullheaded people. Isn't the point of a forum meet to get everyone in one place?

for the love of god. pick a muther fucking place. if it cant be at earls house pick a specific spot and let us know so we know where to meet. shit.

earl it sounds like it cant be at your house house. so find a place that its ok for all these people to meet and post it.

it does make sense to have it by you. just find a spot.