• Applesauce
    • Appleton
    • Applewaukee
    • Apple???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Justin and I came up with the perfect solution for the meet. Since we have the Appleheads and Brewdoods, we can have two mini meets. One in appleton and one in milltown. Then each mini meet can cruise on down to my place smack dab in the middle located right in the beautiful Kettle Moraine of Wisconsin. No matter the weather, there are sick roads to cruise and beautiful scenery for photo shoots. Who is in? Justin and I are for sure.

Well I'm just saying a lot of people flake out last second

I say we get a real legit meet together in the middle of both the places. I came have it at my house but there are plenty of recreational areas that would he perfect. This is the kettle moraine. Some of the greatest scenery in the state. Lol

Guest JesseE36

I'm down for whatever....I would just like to meet and greet everyone on this site and have a good time...my car isn't all that ready for twisty roads and what not but I'm down for a photo shoot even though I'm still stock :)

I'm going, I don't really care where it is. I may be rocking the iX though. I agree if there is two locations it's less likely for us to meet... Why wouldn't we just meet in the middle to begin with?

Let's hammer this out. Who's down with hosting a meet? Who's most central, and who's not going to pull a Hostle and kill us all?