• Applesauce
    • Appleton
    • Applewaukee
    • Apple???

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post the exact address as well please?

Since many will be traveling a distance, do we want to try and go somewhere to eat after we all gather? It would save one person from having to organize the food and possibly get shafted with the bill. Plus if I was to bring anything it wouldn't last on the drive there if it had to stay cold.

Just a thought. Maybe we could have a meet place, this park say... And chill there, and meet somewhere for food and go from there.

I really am the worst at organizing shit so Please don't be expecting much from my lame ass.

Guest The Otherside

I'm in. Sounds like were getting somewhere!!

And WASNT M3....... I like you're fucking attitude!!!!! You inspire me!! <3

I'm down. Bout time you man up Alex ;)

Ryan does look pretty good naked.

You know the easiest thing would be to meet up at the Washington County Fair grounds;) lol huge parking lot and it is no doubt the easiest thing to find and no one should get lost. From there we can go to eat and there are a ton of places all next to eachother so people can pick their poison. Justin that means TACOS!!!!! I'm an early sort of crazy guy so I would prolly think 10 or 11 but I don't believe too many people here are that easy to get up early. Lol NEW THREAD FOR WHAT TIME TO HAVE THIS!!!!!!!

That's wayyyy too early. Remember some of us will be traveling. 12-2ish would likely be better. I wouldn't even mind it later, I'm never going home :)

What's close to this fair grounds food wise? I'm liking the idea (if others are too) of meeting somewhere, then caravanning somewhere to eat. Even if it's a little drive, it wouldn't be an issue.

What say everyone?

The food is litterally less than a mile from it and there is a Taco Bell, McDonalds, DQ, Jumbos, Omicron, Noodles and Company, Buffalo Wild Wings, Arby's, Wendys, Qdobas, Texas Road House, Subway, Starbucks, and a chinese restaurant. lol And remeber it gets dark around 4 and that's no fun for pictures or video. I like the noon idea but I don't want to cause you to get up too early.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=active&gbv=2&q=washington%20county%20fairgrounds%20wi&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=12172l12563l0l12828l3l3l0l0l0l0l313l485l0.1.0.1l2l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=827&wrapid=tlif132612007644111&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

This sounds excellent! Washington Park is in West Bend, correct?

Anyone from Dane county area wanna convoy to Appleton? Shoot me a note.

UPDATE: Nevermind can't make it. Wife's weekend to work so I have to watch the kids all weekend:-( I am never going to make one of these meets....argh....

If you can get out of it, I'm in Fitchburg, so a convoy we could create ;)

Well people can split if they want but the point of a meet is to stick together. If people want to get back together after that's fine as well, maybe some night photos.

I propose 1PM @ Fairgrounds, 2ish PM @ Buffalo Wild Wings and from there whatever.

Are we going to have issues meeting at the fairground? Do they have security? Would we be there while other events are going on?

Bro this is your stomping grounds. If that's going to work, then fine. I still say shoot for 1PM, we can head to BDubs for a 2PM lunch.

If all else fails and we get booted or seperated we will all know to be at BDubs by 2pm.

If this sounds fine, let's get a name count so we can get a number to call in a reservation so we're not sitting for an hour waiting for a table.