12 members have voted

1. 1. What day do ya'all wanna meet??

• Jan 14th (saturday)
    • Jan 15th (sunday)
    • Jan 21th (saturday)
    • Jan 22nd (sunday)
    • Jan 28th (saturday)
    • Jan 29th (sunday)

Well, the other snow event thread kinda died down/derailed, so I thought I'd toss up another one to gauge interest and set a date. I would love to see a meet where we had the majority of the forum representing :)

I'm thinking somewhere towards the middle/end of January, so people have enough time to make plans and get free for part of the day.

SO here's what I'm thinking;

It'd be nice if another member could step up and help us find a nice location for picture taking and a possible scenic drive. Food can be purchased if need be.

I can volunteer, but I currently reside in a tiny little studio apt with my lady friend. Plenty of parking and some "decent" driving roads about 30 minutes away. Madison is also a long drive from almost all of you :(

So.... if you guys got ideas, toss em out and let me know what you think in terms of the date for the meet.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't driven to Milwaukee since Thanksgiving Justin :P

ANYWAYS...I don't really care where I have to drive for the meet..as I'm used to driving to Appleton...it's really not that bad of a drive...I don't think Zach's house makes sense for vast majority won't be able to get up that hill [ya'll shoulda gotten AWD :) ] and the lake is not looking to promising, like Tony said..since it's not cold enough for it to freeze..I'm sure as fuck not driving on it.

I voted for the 21st...but I need to know like ASAP if that's the for sure date..so I can request off of work..and hopefully I'll get Sunday off too :) If all else fails we could always just make snow angels in the park across the street from my house :P

snow angels are for doodoo heads.

i dont care where we go. im not driving on a lake lol. i just thought it would be a central location for everyone now that ryan is in or going to be in madison, chads in waukesha and you guys are norf. my 2 cents. i dont care where and i dont care when cause i work mon-fri. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nigga