WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The HAWK at Road America!

rampelsauce

Hey there guys.  I will be camping in the carousel this weekend for the Hawk vintage races.  Even though the weather may not cooperate, it should be a great weekend to see some M1 Procars and other fun stuff you just don't get to see up close, ever.  

Stop by my camp.  You'll see my 540 with the WIBIMMERS euro plate on it (which I will have two that are up for sale at a discounted price).  Plus, if you get a picture of me, you can prove to your friends that I'm not actually dead!  Fun for the whole family.

Some shots I got last year, but never had anyone photoshop. I have a couple sim cards full over here.

IMG_8383_zps5i6lfxob.jpg

IMG_8979_zpsskkdepgy.jpg

IMG_8994_zpsgylhbe4c.jpg

I am going (to spectate, not race obviously) but will be driving the 911 instead of the 320i since it has a/c.  Feel free to smack me down over that.  Air cooled 911's are like maggots up there so call me another sheep in the herd.  I've only seen 1 or maybe 2 e21's cruising around up there in the last several years.  Oh well...