WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

July 5th Cars and Coffee

patsbimmer1

I was thinking about going. I need to change the front control arms in the e21. If I can get that done tomorrow, I'll take it, otherwise I will have to drive the 911.

Wally

I got it done and drove the car home so I am going...in the 320i.  Hopefully see y'all there.

Wally

That was a pretty good turnout, hadn't been there since early last year and there were way more cars this time.  I thought I could just park in that Northeast lot since the last time I was there it was mostly empty, but I ended up taking the last spot.

I saw a couple e28's, one looked to be a work in progress parked back behind the shop and the other looked pretty nice but I only caught a glimpse of it leaving.

Later,

Wally

Yeah, was hoping to meet more WI Bimmers people but I got hooked up with the '02 guy (sorry, I'm terrible with names) and everyone else hanging around the 320 took off.

My car has a couple cosmetic blems keeping it from being real mint.  There's a pretty good dent in the RF fender and at some point the LF quarter was cleared over now the clearcoat is cracking.  It sat undriven for a long time before I got it the end of last season and I've been spending the e21 budget on getting it running and driving properly.

Got into town late Sunday - hope all you guys are planning on going to the next one! If so and any want to cruise from Sun Prairie by the Interstate down to Lake Mills let me know

I'm down! Although My ETA will probably be left in the dust behind your M5