WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

I hate winter and I miss my cars....

AvusHatesCones

live a little! life is too short to give a flying flip if you get salt on your m3 in the winter. you own 2 of them for god sakes! if it would make you happy to drive your fun car in the winter, do it!

i have driven every nice bmw i've owned in the winter and havent regretted it for a second. scaring passengers half to death when tokyo-drifiting in snow storm makes the winter all worth it.

live a little! life is too short to give a flying flip if you get salt on your m3 in the winter. you own 2 of them for god sakes! if it would make you happy to drive your fun car in the winter, do it!

i have driven every nice bmw i've owned in the winter and havent regretted it for a second. scaring passengers half to death when tokyo-drifiting in snow storm makes the winter all worth it.

This is my first year not driving my cars in the winter. Last winter was brutal and I do regret driving my car last year. So I thought I'd be smart and buy a winter car this year. Nope, never again. I am just going to seriously consider moving west instead.