WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My E30 M3

alexw

Figured I could help things along. Many of you likely already know my car, but here are some pictures of it at various stages of my ownership...

First day of ownership:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A trip at the ring, incredibly busy day, had to park in the grass, NOT fun...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

view from the M3 on the track:

Posted Image

Guest eurrofreak

Gotcha, you bought a US spec car in Germany? how does that work?

I want to do a European delivery buy one of these years, drive the car all over Europe including the ring and then bring her home.

car looks amazing ;) so jealous of nurburg. and you got to meet sabine!

Im drooling over your ACS, let me know if they ever go up for sale ;D

;) Thanks, Right now I'm more interested in a trade + cash on my end for some RS's.

Gotcha, you bought a US spec car in Germany? how does that work?

I want to do a European delivery buy one of these years, drive the car all over Europe including the ring and then bring her home.

I was in the military, so its not really the same as Euro Delivery. I was there, the car was there, I bought it, military shipped it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

looks awesome man, and you met sabine at the ring? ha awesome man bragging rights out of everyone here, youve driven the ring' and i have the fastest car in wibmrs! lol jk.. maybe...

Yep, I get a lot of idiots challenging my ring decal on my trunk. It doesn't go over too well when I tell them I bought the car in Germany ;) As for the fastest car... IDK, doubtful, but it's a blast to drive.

Bring it to the meet May 15th!! I'd love to see it in real life!

Hopefully I'll be off, and then I'll be there.

Idk man I think I got the fastest on here! Maybe you misread lol, but not trying to be a douche by bragging! Lmao my bro hit the ring in his old e46 M3, he tried to stick a ringer badge on my trunk since he drives it sometimes, didn't let him. Would look nice maybe a

Neverbeen :) at least till fall ... ;)

He brought the e46 M back, then it was totaled, sad story, he wasn't driving it or in it tho... He just bought alot of ring gear lol

Idk man this e92 I have is something else, faster than e9X M3s, but your right you never know who has secrets in their motors! Ill take you for a ride one day you'll be the judge

• 3 weeks later...