WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E36 parts install.

Hey ya'll, I'm looking for anyone interested in helping out with installing various parts on my e36.

Here in Madison I have very, very limited tools and no place to safely work on my car.

I can provide some cash money, pizza, beer/soda, and maybe even some lulz.

Parts I want/need to install:

1) Front struts, springs, strut mounts

2) Center support bearing

3) Z3 ssk

I'm willing to drive it somewhere convenient to work on it. I can always bring it to my cousin's place up in Valders but it might be more fun spending some time with bmw folks!

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

If you were closer Ryan, I would be happy to help=)

You tell me where to send them and I'll get a limo to pick you up and deliver you to the nearest fine dining experience. Then, after you've been properly fed, you shall be delivered to the quickest airport terminal and flown first class to the doorstep of this E36 Parts Install Party. All on my dime ;)

If you can give me 2 weeks we can do it in my new garage in Milton.  I would say sooner but we close on Friday and we are moving in the next 2 weekends.  So we would be looking at the 14th of June if that works.

With the way things go for me I probably wont have the parts until 2 weeks, so that could very well work out!

• 2 weeks later...