WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

1987 325e. Eventually Boost+M50 Swap

Guest Laishes

Guest Laishes

Also; I have a free e36 auto Trans in unknown working condition that's currently mated to my m50. You bring a engine hoist; remove it from the m50; help me load the m50 into my e30(I'll be removing the pass seat and setting the engine down there. And it's yours. Also willing to give free beers + money if youd like. This would honestly be a big help! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Laishes

Still need this done... someone help me! I joined this forum for a reason.. kindve... but in all seriousness-- the e36 trans will include a driveshaft peice and all attached sensors along with oil cooling unit.

think about it this way. 

I'm paying you to come take my e36 auto trans and sensors.

Guest Laishes

I don't want the trans but if you still don't have it by the 7th of February I will be in your area with some time to kill and can help, can't bring a hoist though.  Harbor freight has them for cheap if nobody can borrow you one.  Also did you want the dipstick/tube and PS pump?

I'll most likely need the PS pump; I'll wait on the dipstick tube for now.

I'm pretty broke now/unemployed so I'm not sure if i'll even have the money to give you for a P.S. pump

Guest Laishes

Not much of an update but im selling a couple things and I have a job now so hopefully money will be coming in!!!!

Edit: This is probably the biggest update of them all. Looking back on this it's funny that I said the above.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laishes

We saw it on craigslist. What did you end up trading for?

Theres a post right now that i put up that needs to be answered before disclosing further information!

Take your best guess!