WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

'ficcial Mtown tread

Chadley

So I decided to make a thread where everyone around Mtown can discuss things going on here or make a meet or whatevs. Make sure to read the last post to see whats going on!

Il start with theres an AutoX event this weekend at Miller park. For those who dont know its like 45 bucks to race. I plan on being there. Who else is in?

So I decided to make a thread where everyone around Mtown can discuss things going on here or make a meet or whatevs. Make sure to read the last post to see whats going on!

Il start with theres an AutoX event this weekend at Miller park. For those who dont know its like 45 bucks to race. I plan on being there. Who else is in?

I'll be out of town again...packing all the activities I can into the last bit of summer.

Do you know how many AutoX events are left for the year? I should be getting the M3 back from the shop this week.

Well Ryan, because you're going to be living in the madison area soon, I'll cut you slack :kisses and hugs:

DrLeadFoot (or is that Chuck?), check teh schedulez

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cGVsZWNvaTAwYmlscmFyODh1bXQ1OGMxZ2NAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ&gsessionid=OK

Dan is loser head until he shows as well

Thanks for the link. I need all the help I can get with these computers and interwebs.

Sept. 5 has my name all over it! Set the calendar up for the reminder.

StanceWi is holding a car show at the ale house in new Berlin on sept 4. I'm registered representing WiBimmers!!!

5 dollar pre-entry and 5 at the door, funds juvenile diabetes..

If you dont register you can still come.. I'll be out come support WiBimmers with, might me the only bimmer out of a few there!

stance wi?

I don't understand this whole "stance" thing, could someone explain it to me? Are the people who mod their cars for "stance" insecure or something? I understand that everyone is entitled to dressing up a car however they want but who in their right mind would want to make the car handle worse, while destroying the ride quality just for the sake of getting kudos from their bro's at a car show.

It's like eating food that tastes bad and is bad for you, just because it looks cool. madness.

Edited by Snap Understeer

Haha cool. Well I love the stance seen, looks awesome. Would never crazy camber my car but I am low.. But I'm set up for handling, (light weight wheels and H&Rs) but I entered anyways and it's for a good cause.. Got my unofficial WiBimmers decals ordered lol to rep a little..

Anyways who's down to come??

And it's funny how some pms over the stance thing lol

Yeah...I bought something, so technically we were NOT loitering. dumb fucks. I told them I'd give them a copy of my bank statement..since the clerk was too busy to give me a receipt apparently.