New to Forums

I love my E39

Hello Everyone,
My name is Dane.
I have a 99 528i 5 SPEED!
I am from the Madison area.

Car details,
Alpine White on Black :)
It was extremely hard for me to come by this combo.
Cold Weather & Sport Package
Halo Projectors
8K HIDs
Black Factory BBS mesh 16's
Black Tinted Taillights
K&N intake system.

I've had the car for over two years and absolutely love it. I will add pictures once I get on my computer.

My next car will be an 06 M5. Either black on black or white on black. Just need to find the right one.

CAM000151.jpg

I do agree about the ugliness of the e60 but that power/performance and interior. The other plan I have would be buy an e39 M5, but around here it has been substantially harder for me to find one in what I am looking for. I would die for a White on Black E39 M5, but have yet to see one anywhere around this area, I have seen a few black ones, But for the price most are asking for an e39 I can get the e60 for about 4K more. Only time will tell.  

Too bad you weren't looking about 2 years ago, a guy I work with sold his Alpine on Black e39 M5.  It was a pretty car.  You won't find one around here.....well, maybe but the odds are slim, you would most likely have to drive out of state.

With the e60, try to look for a 6 speed, they are still as ugly but the trans is less likely to explode, plus BMW have sticks, Kayaks have paddles.

That is a nice 540I =] but I just want MOAR as they say. I would like unsure off the top of my head if there is one but a 540I Wagon? E39 Body Style, or ofcourse the M5. Thanks for the warm welcome also everyone =D

540i wagons do exist, almost every one is an automatic though (which can be fixed  ;)). Only 1 E39 M5 Touring was made for the director of the M division at the time, but S62's can be swapped in too  :D

• 2 weeks later...