WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Roomate Wanted!

YoungCR

Just wondering if anyone on here is in need of a roommate. Below is my craigslist ad I have up now. This house is just off S kinnickinnic on E Cudahy Ave. It's really a nice place but I'd like to cut done on my expenses and save some money which I could put towards car parts!

I'm looking for a roommate to share the 2 bedroom upper I'm moving into on July 1st. The bedroom is on the small side at 8x10 but the apartment has a large living room and kitchen/dining area which would be shared space with myself. The unit has new windows, electrical, hardwood floors and appliances. The house also has a great backyard with benches and a small fire pit. For those with cars you would need to park on the street which could be done easily as its not a crowded area.

I am a 21 year old male who works full time and will be going to school in the fall on top of that so I will be very busy. I'm a very laid back and quiet person. I tend to keep to myself but enjoy having friends over on the weekends. In my free time I work on my BMW project car and watch my favorite tv shows. I am also open to a female roommate as I have had two previously with no issues.

Rent would be $300 per month plus approximately $100 in utilities split between us. I'll upload pictures of the room next week. Email or Call/Text if interested, will respond ASAP.

Chris
(608) 395-8774