WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

State of the Website Address

YoungCR

I have returned! Thought I'd give an update seeing that I haven't posted in well over a month.

I've had a lot of personal stuff going on lately which has unfortunetly kept me away from the forum. With that I'd just like to thank everyone, the members of WI BIMMERs for being such a great group! It's nice to knowing both Zach and I can be away for longer periods of time and come back to the same great forum which continues to grow. Special thanks to the moderators for any work they've done in my absence. The great part about this community is that it's self contained.. My job is to keep things running website wise, but you the members are what keeps the site alive. 

Also I know many of you are patiently waiting for the things I've promised: T-shirts/apperal, more stickers/merchandise, new website theme, etc.They've been on the back burner for quite a while now and I will soon have the time/resources to move forward with them again. The website is underutilzing many features of the new software  and even more that I haven't even touched yet. Expect this summer to be eventful not just with meet-ups but with community improvements too!

As always comments/suggestions are welcome  :)

Sincerely, 

Chris Young

WI BIMMERS Admin