WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

DA GRILL 'N CHILL hosted by Stance Company and WI BIMMERS

YoungCR

This is the rescheduled meet from March that we planned with Tyler. It will be Sunday April 21 at 10am

Alrighty everyone the moment you've been waiting for... the event location for the 21st. We've chosen the MATC North Campus in Meqoun. It must be notes that this is a public parking lot so we must be on our best behavior. With that beening said we still have plans of having a grill going with hotdogs and what not forsale. If the weathear is to cold or to rainy we will up date this event with a later rain date. Thanks to everyone who still plan on coming!

So the gtg for saturday is off but this is on?

Yes Kerry has rescheduled his event to May 4th. This event Sunday is still happening as far as I know. The location has changed to MATC's Mequon campus though.

Hate to do this so close to the event but the venue has changed to a bigger and better one in Mequon Wi attached to the MATC north campus. The directions from the i42 exit at mequon road are... west on mequon rd, turn left on N port Washington or hyw W, turn left onto Highland rd, and in about 2.5 miles the parking lot will be on the left. use the second entrance to the campus and it will be the parking lot on the far west side of the campus. If using google maps is easier just type Milwaukee Area Technical College-North Campus, Mequon, WI 53092. Thanks!

535052_245261552286477_674782704_n.jpg

I cant possibly allow this to be left alone...we all have high school educations here.

Alrighty everyone, the moment you've been waiting for... the event location for the 21st. We've chosen the MATC North Campus in Meqoun. It must be noted that this is a public parking lot so we must be on our best behavior. With that being said, we still have plans of having a grill going with hotdogs and what not forsale. If the weather is too cold or too rainy, we will up date this event with a later rain date. Thanks to everyone who still plans on coming!

I cant possibly allow this to be left alone...we all have high school educations here.

Yeah I correct Tyler's facebook posts all the time  :huh:

Is anybody even going to this and what is stance company? I was thinking of Stance wi and this gtgis no where on thier website so...

"Stance Co MKE" is on facebook. Idk if you remember thestraight piped, slammed blue miata that was at the October meet but that's his deal.

fixed.

but seriously, someone planned  a meet in a private lot and didnt ask for permission? lol

Cars got towed, ticket's almost issued. I heard this was a shit show. Idea, don't let STANCE ANYTHING co-host an event, that wasn't cleared through the city/ parking lot owner. Makes it look like amateur hour. Just a heads up.

Cars got towed, ticket's almost issued. I heard this was a shit show. Idea, don't let WiBimmers co-host an event, that wasn't cleared through the city/ parking lot owner. Makes it look like amateur hour. Just a heads up.

The rumors aren't true! That grey RX7 with the SBC swap was towed in and out of the meet. The person that was pulled over wasnt even coming to the meet, they just chose to pull into the parking lot at MATC instead of the side of the road. Why the WI BIMMERS name was still stuck onto this meet since it was re-planned for the 3rd time, Idk. Zach and I only helped during the initial part when it was going to be in colgate and richfield. 

While I'm not into the stance scene myself it was cool seing Dustin, Dima and Kevin there. We'll need to get a meet of our own in the works!