WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M POWER

e36mpwr

Here are some more pics as you guys requested but my dads Jetta & my cousins E46 are in too haha it was a coinsidence (btw I beat the e46 once and lost twice) haha

No offense, but whats wrong with the E46?  My E46 destroys my E36, and my E36 weighs ~2850lbs and has more mods than yours?  :huh:  Maybe you're just a much better driver than him  :P  Either way, I still really like your car. Reminds me of my old alpine 325ispost-2667-0-36840500-1365424555_thumb.jppost-2667-0-41126200-1365424571_thumb.jp

Here are the wheels Jeff http://ridesandstyling.com/bmw-e36-m3-apex-arc-8.php

And idk haha I beat him off the line and roll but he didn't want to count the roll. and OMG that interior you suck lol makes me want to do it now, is that e46 seats?

Nope, I just swapped in the Modena interior from a 98.5 M3. I still kick myself for not taking more pictures of the interior. Alpine on Modena is teh sex!

No offense, but whats wrong with the E46? My E46 destroys my E36, and my E36 weighs ~2850lbs and has more mods than yours? :huh: Maybe you're just a much better driver than him :P Either way, I still really like your car. Reminds me of my old alpine 325isattachicon.gifAlpine1.jpgattachicon.gifalpine2.jpg

He beat a e46 m3 vert. I dont know if youve ever driven or ran one but the difference between the coupe and cabrio is day and night. :)