WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Thanks! (warm fuzzies abide within)

B C

5 years ago when I first moved to the Midwest, I was saddened by the lack of German/Japanese car enthusiasts since I was used a place with a nicer climate and much bigger presence of enthusiasts.

The enthusiasts are definitely out here, just a little harder to find, and as you can see with our member map, a bit less concentrated in our proximity to eachother. I am really appreciative and thankful for Alex, Chris (CYoung), Zach (Rampeldick), Chris (Merton), Badger Bimmers, and the others who pitch in to organize events and support our BMW loving community. There are certainly people that deserve a big hug and a big thanks that I am not aware of but my whole point is that I am just glad that there are others out there who are trying to help the local scene grow and help us enjoy our hobbies and obsessions with like-minded individuals.

I may be a tidbit of a troll at times :D but it really means a lot to me and I thank you all for your contributions and for keeping this site going.

Posted Image

awww thanks :o I really glad to see the progress of how much its grown since I first became a member and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to take on ownership of the site! My goal is to get out to every meet this year so I can continue to keep meeting people and making connections like I have. I can't wait to get out on the track with snap and other members too.