WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WI BIMMERS Shit show/Get lots of dumb photos/footage day?

rampelsauce

Hey hey hey. What do you guys say? It's about time we put out some funky WI Bimmers brand media. I say we have a good 'ol shit show. Bring a go pro, a video camera, a photo camera, a phone, a blow up doll, some tourists, $20, a case of Everclear, and your best gal Suzie. Or whatever. I dont care. We should do this soon though. Like this weekend. Because what else are we going to do, honestly?

We are collecting all kinds of crap, but in a party style atmosphere. I want to get everyone together for a good old two year anniversary hang out, and get some coverage of WIBimmer-ness. Not even really a car meet. But have some car stuff happening. I dont know. Im losing my mind.

x2 im probably legally brain-dead at this point

M20 > S54quadturbo

nuff said.

Don't worry, I'll be keeping my stock M20 from the delphin and rebuild that when the time comes to make the first super turbo M20. Six small turbos feeding one MASSSSSIVE supercharger. With meth and heroin injection.

Back on topic though: Who wants to come out then and maybe have a drinky poo?

I say we do something like this during the summer in the Appleton/Oshkosh area.

We can do some sweet car shit during the day, cruise, whatever. Then cook out and party at my house. I have a buncha car friends in the area that would be down. Plus, I'll have my camera and know of a few other guys that will be taking pics/vids with me.

Im pretty sure. I'll take another peek at it. Im pretty sure it does have the 885 head. Its out of an 88 528e. Pretty sure those were all SETA's.

Yes a Super ETA is a "e" engine with an "i" (885)? head. It has special pistons to work between the different top/bottom. Also runs Motronic 1.1 and all '88 model year 528e's were super etas.