WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Madison Wibimmers car meet. Come vote for food, and what dates work best!

Brian.

What to do for food/eats  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What to do for food/eats

• Quaker steak and lube
    • $5 fee, and we just get pizza and soda, like the Autumn meet.
    • $5 fee and we grill out
    • Your personal suggestion.

Also, my mother owns a restaurant, and she could cut us a sweet deal on some pizza and soda/beer. Just an option! I don't know where we would cruise around here(Green Lake) though..

This one's for Madison. BUT. I am looking to do a garage meet up at my shop. Have some fun out there, wrench on cars all day, Then we could swing out there? My shop meet plan is currently on the back burner though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why arent there any car meets at Sybaris? Those waterslides look fun

They charge by the hour, maybe this should be a quick stop during the cruise lol "Oh don't mind us, all ten of us are just gonna go for a quick swim and then we'll leave..do you have floaties? or those tube looking things?"

They charge by the hour, maybe this should be a quick stop during the cruise lol "Oh don't mind us, all ten of us are just gonna go for a quick swim and then we'll leave..do you have floaties? or those tube looking things?"

lol, whut. By the hour? What are they, hookers? Hell if you guys wanted we could change this bitch up to a car meet with a day or possibly night at the dells? I know they give out discounts for groups+ military members (myself)

Finally found one of the routes I took with the Madison Superbike Club last year!

Yes, this is one of the longer routes, a total of 54 miles according to this screenshot.

Obviously we wouldn't need to go the entire way, and because of the wonderful invention we call GPS, we could just wing it for a bit too.

Posted Image