WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW ProTool App

Bassboy3313

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Bassboy3313 said:

Mind if I borrow your license? If that's even possible. Otherwise plan a day we can meet up since I have the detent tools and ecu to give back as well. Let me know!

Might be easiest to just meet up at some point, the google account it's tied to is the one I use for basically everything. Could do basically any coding changes (like getting rid of the annoying legal disclaimer every time you start the car if you have idrive) if you wanted too. 

3 hours ago, m42b32 said:

Might be easiest to just meet up at some point, the google account it's tied to is the one I use for basically everything. Could do basically any coding changes (like getting rid of the annoying legal disclaimer every time you start the car if you have idrive) if you wanted too. 

Sounds good to me. We'll figure out a day. 

On 8/7/2023 at 3:13 PM, m42b32 said:

I’m realizing now that you did this on my car 😂