WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New to me e36 sedan!

patsbimmer1

That is such a great car. My friend out west had a 98 328i sedan just like that. He gave it the M3 front bumper and DS2 wheels, did ground control suspension and man did that thing look and handle amazing! The M52 is just an awesome engine too, really nice torque curve.

Do you have any plans for modifications, track days, etc?

What lake is that btw? Im not from around here and am still learning the lay of the land.

That is such a great car. My friend out west had a 98 328i sedan just like that. He gave it the M3 front bumper and DS2 wheels, did ground control suspension and man did that thing look and handle amazing! The M52 is just an awesome engine too, really nice torque curve.

Do you have any plans for modifications, track days, etc?

What lake is that btw? Im not from around here and am still learning the lay of the land.

I'm actually getting an M50 intake manifold for it tomorrow from member merton and after the holiday's i'm planning on ordering a cai from my buddy's at Axis racing and a shark injector chip. I just want to keep it simple for now. With the M Technik suspension on it she already handles pretty good but i'm always looking for better!

The lake is Phantom Lake in Mukwonago. Some great driving roads out there but the cops are a PIA!!

Nice car!! Saw that on craigslist for a bit, glad someone around here scooped it up.

M bumper is a must.

Yea I found it a couple hours after he posted it and bought it 3 days later! Something he neglected to tell me was that the new alternator in it happened to be the wrong alternator and I found out when the car almost died on hwy 894! Luckily I limped it in to my garage, charged the battery and swapped in the bigger bosch alternator. On the plus side I found out it wired for the factory car phone! haha

An M bumper is definitely on my list but that's low on my priority list until next spring/ summer.

Priority list:

1. Go faster

2. Look better doing it