WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Shootings all around

Jeff

Well been noticing there has been lot of shootings in wi lately not only shooting but murders and everything

Just seen on the news today 4 ppl shot in Milwaukee up state crazy truck driver goes bowling with his truck and trailer for Harley riders Kenosha there digging up a park cause they found a dead person

Today black teen shot by a white man Milwaukee this is why I don't like the city life seems quite messed up to me what happened to the world lately

Also why the government should supply a/c units to everyone. It may be there way of population control.

Absolutely not. We dont need more of our tax money going to the lazy.

I realize that was likely a joke but the last thing we need in this country is more free handouts.

Absolutely not. We dont need more of our tax money going to the lazy.

I realize that was likely a joke but the last thing we need in this country is more free handouts.

Well I wouldn't mind free air conditioning, I work 5 days a week from 4-2:30 but a/c is expensive to run.

The government takes 400$ from me every 2 weeks I don't think there cheap asses are going to give anyone even a glAss of water if you went up to there doors.