WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

45th Annual UW-Stout Auto Show

Blaine0002

Posted Image

What: The 45th Annual UW-Stout Spring Auto Show is coming up on May 6, 2012. There are 16 classes, with trophies for first place in all classes and plaques for second and third. We are having the dyno back this year, again. That being said, we will again be having a dyno competition. The dyno is $75. We will also be having a pipe rap competition and slow drag competition. Show cars are $10, swap/vendor space $15, and FREE admittance for the public. Food and drinks will be sold at a concession stand and there will be raffles/door prizes throughout the day.

When: Sunday, May 6, 2012 - Gates open at 9am until 3:00pm

Where: Dunn County Rec Park, Menomonie, WI

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=dunn+county+rec+park&hl=en&cid=2622165066481018146

How Much: $10 to show, $15 for swap space, FREE TO THE PUBLIC!

So my university auto club is hosting another car show, and id cordially like to invite my wibimmers friends to come and show off your euro style.

You guys are free come over to my place to hang/drink/crash afterwards, I live like a mile and a half away from the fairgrounds.

If you want to rsvp, just join here (you dont have to)

http://www.facebook.com/events/242525469169294/

Edited by Blaine0002

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...