WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

help me get my truck sold and still need headgasket done e21

jockhater2

Selling your truck?  You went on that epic journey to find and buy it!!  Also, you cropped the trailer out of all the pics, WTF?

I'll let friends know about it, they are always looking for a quality diesel.

My fiancé and I decided that we are going to live there. and I bought the truck for winter vehicle. So I will have no use for it and I already got a free car to last me through winter.

the was no trailer in any of the pictures.

It really is a great truck and I will be bluntly honest. I am losing money on the asking price.

Whoa whoa whoa.....how is that possible!  You ripped, berated and ruthlessly insulted those who use a diesel for ANYTHING other than towing.  I see trickery going on here.

I was a douche. I get it.

Does anyone know of any good or less expensive shops where I can have the head gasket done? and not kummrow automotive. 

I was given an off the top of of the head estimate here in saukville and the guy said $2000-3000. which doesn't surprise me but definitely way too high.

any reason you are unable to do it yourself? I'm not sure if this is an obvious question. 

any reason you are unable to do it yourself? I'm not sure if this is an obvious question. 

Don't have the proper tools at this point also have other things going on that conflict.