WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Sim Racing (Forza 6)

GunMetalGrey

Well gents, if it's anything like the description I will be investing in some fun toys and an Xbox....
"Every race is different, and the track surface will change depending on conditions and how drivers race. From concrete to tarmac, the paint on rumblestrips, the sealant that connects old and new sections of track—150 surface types in total—everything is measured to accurately replicate how well the tires grip, in the wet and dry, night (friction changes with temperature)."
http://www.wired.com/2015/06/forza-6-videogame-racing-gets-realistic-ever/
Forza6_E3_PressKit_09_WM-482x327.jpg

I watched some forza 6 clips yesterday, it looks great! I saw standing water on track which was awesome. i wish the chase view followed the car more tightly but it all looks great.

Anyone else not care about the hypercars in video games (Pagani, mclaren, lambo, ferrari etc) and stick with the "real world" passenger cars?

Project Cars is the way to go with PS4. Hopefully GT7 comes out in a reasonable timeframe and has the sound quality and physics of Project Cars, if not better