WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Missing the 325

quick_shift95'

post-3408-0-82027100-1418345601_thumb.jppost-3408-0-66271600-1418345739_thumb.jpSpent all summer doing body work and painting a '95 325i I bought from a friend. Had to let go of it because it was just too expensive for someone about to go to college, project cars are definitely money pits but so worth it. Really been missing it though, that thing was so damn fun to drive, nothing feels the same. Driving a '99 le sabre right now but I can't wait to get another bmw once I graduate, really want to go to 

the southwest and picking up something rust free!

I think he means having a project was too expensive. Not being aimed specifically at e36's. Basket case e36's can run a pocket dry too since so many things get poorly maintained by previous owners and it leaves the burden of replacing it all on us. 

Looks like you got a good start on this one and I can't see what you come across when you are finally ready for another project=) 

• 1 month later...

hmmm, I just talked to him and said he pulled the m50 to do an s54 swap and ended up selling both engines to move to the bahamas for his underwater welding job. You sure this was my car your talking about? Where did you find that out? Just curious! Maybe he's pulling my leg so he doesn't have to tell me he crashed my car and parted it out. If that's the truth I wish I never would have found out.