WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 Radiator Support Removal

CMart

Question

10 answers to this question

I personally would seperate the top section(where the headlights hold on to or whatever, and build a lower support for the radiator. So, you can pull the front end off without having the radiator come off every time as well. 

someguy2800(From BF.C) or something has that setup. i think it turned out great. 

Thanks I am definitely still open to recommendations.

I personally would seperate the top section(where the headlights hold on to or whatever, and build a lower support for the radiator. So, you can pull the front end off without having the radiator come off every time as well. 

someguy2800(From BF.C) or something has that setup. i think it turned out great. 

Link?

I like to take the front end off for easier access to things on the front of the engine, when you don't need to flush the cooling system and such. You could make it come off with a couple of pins, so it would be uber quick on the track to do some fixin' without absolutely having to take the radiator off every time. But, when you want to, its just a bolt or two, and a couple hoses to do so. 

preference though! 

Its a ford 9" e30 with a borg warner turbo and e85 and a t56, I bet you can find it on google