WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

iLLwaukee Street Performance meet- Oct 22nd

rampelsauce

you guys suck, I need two weeks notice for this shit so I can request off :( Working until 5 again so I can MAYBE make it there by like 7?

also, are they serious about costumes? I <3 costumes..

and Ramps - can you correct them on their "because YOUR awesome" spelling error ...should be "you're" :P pet peeve aha

Edited by piku
I can haz favor asking?

Since its out in Delafield, I figure we could probably meet up at the Mall because everyone knows it and its not far from 94. Hmmmm?

mayfair?? that would be perfect, I'll already be there!

what zach said ^^^ ryan bring the rally mobile. youll fit right in with everyone else there lol.

piku you can ride with me i guesssssss if no one else wants to take you...i guess lolzer. but for realz i haz open seat if you wanna ride and not bring the poopi...i mean audi..

cool because I'm picking up the Audi from the shop, with no work done on it because they're saying it's over grand of work...so I'm saying FUCK THAT and trying to get by emissions some how

Sorry guyyssss, I think we're deciding to be not fun and stay home and do some relaxing since we haven't seen eachother in a week...BUT maybe if you guys want ya'll can drop by my place after?? We'll probably just be having a nerd fest with some video games..

I need to head to milwaukee tomorrow for a "family" party. I don't know the details on it, but I'll try and see whats up. I'll have my M3 (though i'll be with the wife and baby)... I'm going to bring some cards along with for those who want some, if i run into any of you...