WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BimmerBonez

Question

I think it's safe to say that everyone on here gets a chubby at the sound of a badass exhaust. We post videos and "oo" and "ah" when someone's system strikes the right note. Some of us are into screamers, while others enjoy a deep bellow. 

To this end, I am exploring an idea for a website and I would love feedback from my trustee WI Bimmers community. 

When you get a chance, visit ExhaustNode and let me know what you think. If you think it's a cool idea please sign up and share the page with the other gearheads out there who also get excited by a nice set of pipes. 

Thanks in advance!

Jordan 

Ya know, sorta like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ALbEZzJxg-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9 answers to this question

Do you have to choose a friend to share with to be able to access the site? I put in my email and it wouldn't let me go any further than the sharing portion. 

There isn't a functioning site in place yet. Just a place to signup to stay in the loop as things develop. I wanted to get some support and feedback around the idea before investing time/money into a site. Glad to hear you're interested, though!