WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

First Post & Welcome!

alexw

Both a test post and a welcome post!

Since there isn't anyone really to officially welcome, I suppose this will fall on deaf ears for a while, none the less I'll say it! Welcome to WI Bimmers! Our goal is to create a community for the Wisconsin BMW enthusiasts. A place to come and talk about our cars, our hobby, our passion with fellow local Wisconsin residents.

Hopefully this will become a place where we can come and eventually meet up and help each other. If nothing else I personally hope to see this place become a trading post for locals. Far too often we're sending things across the states, or even across the globe when there might be a local here looking for that very part!

I suppose I could go on and on about what we plan on doing, but we're not even fully set up yet. I just felt something should be said. Tell your friends! It may be a little quiet in here at first, but we hope that changes quickly!

I suppose thats a good comment to make. We're not specific to any BMW models here. Though I have a feeling many of us will be E30 guys (and gals) we're open to any members with any cars! We'll even accept members from Illinois! ;)

Also a big thanks to members coming from E30Midwest.com!

Great idea! Looking forward to seeing where this goes! I already sent a link to the site to a couple e30/BMW friends of mine in the area. My roommate has a 88 iX alpine/cardinal 5spd, I'll make sure he gets on here too.

O, and I'm Tom.

My BMW, since july 2010: 1990 325is 5spd brilliantrot/natur

Posted Image

A glimpse at my involvement with cars pre BMW... turbo volvos

Posted Image

Guest Charles Dickens

Big thanks to the guys that put this site up! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of turnout it gets, hopefully we'll have a good WI scene before too long.

-Brad

Looking forward to this site really taking off.

Nice E30s by the way. Looks like I might be the first E36 member...

Thanks and welcome! The idea kind of came together on a E30 site, so the current leadership here (and myself) are all E30 guys. We're not prejudice though ;)

^^I'm down in Madison every other weekend for snowboarding/visiting the GF.

I'll try to get some of my friends on here, it'd be awesome for this site to take off and grow into something big :)

We appreciate any help we can get. We know its kind of intimidating visiting a brand new site with not many posts. But we really feel that catering to the local crowd will be a good thing in the long run!