WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Murder out my 328i?

RamRod E28

Im wondering what I can easily and cheaply black out on my 2000 328i? I want to do get the smoked turn signals and side markers and tails in the near future just trying to catch up on a few bills and get my near future move over with so I can have a garage to work on my car inside rather than my damn Porsche always hogging the one car garage up lol.

The top trim was super easy to pull off. I started taking the trim off at the front door. Just get a flat blade screwdriver behind the trim and gently pry off. Then go along the whole trim and once you get to the back curve it has these slide clips so just pull the trim up. It will make sense when you do it. The lower trim is a serious female dog to take off. Again use a flat blade screwdriver start at one end and gently pry up. It is aluminum so it will bend if you try and pry to hard. It will take some time but so worth it!!

Just do it.  It'll look good.  

I'm moving in that direction with my jet black e92.  Replaced the chrome trimmed grilles, got some matte black wheels, looking to replace the orange side markers on the fronts with something smoked, gotta find someone in my area who'll do a bit more than 50% tint on the front windows.  

Im wondering what I can easily and cheaply black out on my 2000 328i? I want to do get the smoked turn signals and side markers and tails in the near future just trying to catch up on a few bills and get my near future move over with so I can have a garage to work on my car inside rather than my damn Porsche always hogging the one car garage up lol.