WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Dubs In The Valley

michael1972

LBR is a joke. They make a, "Special appearance". Every year.

So you just hate on everything?

Kieran, the guy that runs LBR, is a rad dude that bring a lot of people together in the euro scene. Him being at DIV is awesome because he's a cool dude and organizes a cruise for everyone to get together, have fun and cruise to a show (and many other shows) together.

How is that a joke? What are you doing for the euro scene?

So you just hate on everything? Kieran, the guy that runs LBR, is a rad dude that bring a lot of people together in the euro scene. Him being at DIV is awesome because he's a cool dude and organizes a cruise for everyone to get together, have fun and cruise to a show (and many other shows) together. How is that a joke? What are you doing for the euro scene?

I don't hate on much in all honesty. But the whole, "Special appearance" part is fucking stupid. He shows up every year (which is awesome in a sense) but don't label it as "Special appearance" Special would be if the stig were to stop by, or the Top Gear (UK) guys. What am I doing for the euro scene? Idk, nothing evidentally. I'm just a shitbag hater according to you.

I don't hate on much in all honesty. But the whole, "Special appearance" part is fucking stupid. He shows up every year (which is awesome in a sense) but don't label it as "Special appearance" Special would be if the stig were to stop by, or the Top Gear (UK) guys. What am I doing for the euro scene? Idk, nothing evidentally. I'm just a shitbag hater according to you.

i didn't say you're a shitbag, but there's no reason to hate on LBR/kieran showing up. it's a special appearance because Kieran hasn't been able to make it to any shows this year due to his busy schedule outside of the euro scene and DIV is the only show he's making time to attend this year. sounds like a pretty "special appearance" to me.

Guest bavarianmotorwerks

I think I might have to make a not so special appearance to this. I know my neighbor and his supercharged golf will be there.