WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New member and also new to BMW's located just north of milwaukee

Guest SneezinM3

Guest SneezinM3

Well I was sent this way from some friends on facebook and seems like a decent site .

I recently traded my 2003 yamaha r6 for a 1997 m3. Its auto, has super high miles but i have ALWAYS wanted a 3 series bmw and im even more happy i ended up with a m3!!.

Its lowered on i beleive h&r springs, which is about the only real mod done besides hids and minor little stuff.

Odo reads 209k. But runs awesome minus the center support for driveshaft is shot. I have one on order expecting to be here monday.

I will try to post pics tomarow as i am on my phone and not quite sure if i can do it this way.

Oh i just saw at the bottom i can attach phots so i will try .!

Like i said im new to bmw's so if i sound illiterate pleaze dont mind me. Im learning as i go. Im 28 yo and have been building cars and what nkt for 15 years and plan to build this one up over this winter. I am going to be swapping out the auto for a e46 m3 6spd trans l, ordering raceland coilovers and headers hopfully next week afyer i get settled into my new apt.. well lets try to upload these photos shall we!..

Opp photos to large from my phone. I will have tl upload them tomarrow

slick!  that looks real good! 

What are your symptoms for the bad CSB? are you just getting some vibration under load? 

Where are you located? If you are in the milwaukee area you should meet up with us at Brookfield Square mall at 10a and head over to the Concours BMW show.

Guest SneezinM3

Well the guy i got the car from HACKED A temp center support. When my new one comes in i will take pix and post them on here i could not beleive what i saw this guy did....and i have to work sorry