WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E92 BMW Performance Exhaust Go Pro

Guest jafza412

Guest jafza412

Took a some Go Pro video a short while ago to capture the exhaust note. Just thought I'd share.

Teaser Pic: Major props to Brian for all the help with installing these. 

post-3167-0-04279100-1366287843_thumb.jp

Guest norsairius

Ahhhhhhhhh dang it. Now I really need this exhaust on my car.... Just no $$$ right now for it, hahah. I don't have a 335, but I'd bet money I'd still really like it on a 328. The best sounding car I've had otherwise was a 2009 WRX with a catback. THAT was awesome to listen to, especially through tunnels.

Guest jafza412

Thanks guys!

Car sounds just like it does in person man! Nice video. Lemme snag that go pro/mic so I can quiet down all these kids about my damn burnout video/ new exhaust! :)

Start a build thread on this thing, and I'll post up my pictures of your car!

Good call on the build thread. You can borrow the gopro and mic if you want man, just let me know when. 

Sounds better than a 335is! I know exactly where you live now too  ;) We'll have to meet up sometime when I'm back in Waunakee.

Definitely. I was drivin around the other day and ended up in Waunakee, real close to Middleton. 

Ahhhhhhhhh dang it. Now I really need this exhaust on my car.... Just no $$$ right now for it, hahah. I don't have a 335, but I'd bet money I'd still really like it on a 328. The best sounding car I've had otherwise was a 2009 WRX with a catback. THAT was awesome to listen to, especially through tunnels.

I've heard the PE on a 328 and it sounds pretty awesome. When the time is right, I say go for it!

Love the PE. I'm actually kinda sad I went with the dinan exhaust. I'm fully catless tho so it's a little more agressive ;)

I don't think you have a single thing to be sad about (esp with Dinan!), haha. The build you have is sick, can't wait to see it some time.