WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Facebook Ads.

alexw

I just put some cash towards some facebook ads, targeting people in wisconsin who said they "liked" BMW. We'll see how that goes. If it seems to help, maybe I'll throw some more money towards it.

Any other ideas are welcome. I'm looking at getting some cards made, maybe a flyer downloaded that you can print out, that would be easier/cheeper to do.

Guest Charles Dickens

I just put some cash towards some facebook ads, targeting people in wisconsin who said they "liked" BMW. We'll see how that goes. If it seems to help, maybe I'll throw some more money towards it.

Any other ideas are welcome. I'm looking at getting some cards made, maybe a flyer downloaded that you can print out, that would be easier/cheeper to do.

Cool idea, I hope it works out... I think a lot awareness is still going to come from guys active on r3v, e30tech, bimmerforums, bmwcca, and whatever making sure that we're reaching out to all of the WI members on each site. I joined up after I got my invite to e30midwest...

Guest MikoPR

Cool idea, I hope it works out... I think a lot awareness is still going to come from guys active on r3v, e30tech, bimmerforums, bmwcca, and whatever making sure that we're reaching out to all of the WI members on each site. I joined up after I got my invite to e30midwest...

Hey before doing that your target area can be even more specific. Create a Google Ads acct I've done it for several businesses. You can choose how much to spend like $5-5000.00 a month anyone that searches for anything BMW in your target area on Google will see your site I too will contribute to this lets say if everyone gave $10 you could have and easy 1-2 years of exposure already paid.

As I said I can help you with it if you need any.