WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Lake Sinissippi pt 2!!!!

Ryan...

Since I missed the last Wibimmers Lake Sinissisissisisiisispi meet, and my body craves at least one last snow/ice day before spring, I'm planning on heading out to Lake Sinissippi next weekend. My plan is to go on the 23rd, which is a Saturday.

This is going to be a very informal get together, and I plan on inviting some of the Madison Subaru crowd as well.

So, general roll call, who would be interested in going?

Also, my cousin has an MMA fight in Sheboygan on the 23rd, I believe the fights start at 7pm. He's fighting a guy out of Duke Roufus' gym, so it has potential to be epic! If anyone is interested in maybe going out to that afterwords, followed by cheap drinks at my brother's bar, let me know! Tickets are $30 for general seating.

You know how it is with shiny new parts...I may try to make it out though, last time was a blast!! I think when we were out there the guys running the track said that they normally have races on Saturdays and Sundays, might want to look into that first. Would hate to see everyone make a wasted trip out.

Oh jeez, I didnt actually know there was a track and stuff out there... What day of the week did you guys go out there? I have off Thurs/Friday too, so either of those days work for me too.

Can you literally just drive onto the lake, or is there a certain way you have to go about it (ie check in with the DNR or local clubs like you spoke of)?

Ok everyone, I'm thinking next weekend is going to be the day.

TJ might be coming, hopefully we can get some more of the crew together and ride out.

@Brian, any other Madison peeps you know that would be interested in going? Im thinking of heading home after play time to help my mom work on her rental property, so if you could bum a ride back that'd be ideal

Ok everyone, I'm thinking next weekend is going to be the day.

TJ might be coming, hopefully we can get some more of the crew together and ride out.

@Brian, any other Madison peeps you know that would be interested in going? Im thinking of heading home after play time to help my mom work on her rental property, so if you could bum a ride back that'd be ideal

Yeah I got nothin.