WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Summer Time means PARTY time! :) - July 30th

ten2doyle102

I would be down to meet up with people, but can I just put it out there that cruising hwy is really retarded? It's for 17y/o's and, pardon my language, ricers with integras and hondas.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, I may not be able to attend depending on how this week unfolds. My brother's best friend died this morning, and the funeral may end up being Saturday. I've known this kid since he was 5, I feel like I've lost a little brother, and I wont miss the funeral under any circumstance other than my own death.

Guest The Otherside

You should be more excited and stuff. I think I hijacked this thread. Sorry Justin and others from Apple computers. Anyway. Party time. Lets be proactive in our Milwaukee area and get this going. What do you say pokemon?

I could never be mad at you :D

Guest The Otherside

Well guys, I may not be able to attend depending on how this week unfolds. My brother's best friend died this morning, and the funeral may end up being Saturday. I've known this kid since he was 5, I feel like I've lost a little brother, and I wont miss the funeral under any circumstance other than my own death.

Than fucking blows man :(:( Sorry to hear that. <3

Ok, so directions

For those of you that are coming up from the south on HWY41:

-Continue down HWY 41 till you reach Prospect Ave. (HWY BB) and make a right hand turn

-Continue down Prospect Ave. for about ~2miles to S. Perkins St. and make a left.

-Continue down S. Perkins St till just before the road makes a sharp 90 degree turn. At this point on the right will be my friends Race shop. We should be out front.

For those of you coming down from the north:

-Exit off on College Ave. (HWY 125) and make a left under the bridge

-Continue down College Ave. (HWY 125) about ~2miles until you come to Linwood Ave. Make a right here. This road is the first set of stop lights after the bridge. You will also see a Citgo at this intersection.

-Continue down Linwood till you can't anymore. This should be Spencer St. Make a right here.

-The next road on your left will be Whitmann Ave., take that. You'll cross several railroad tracks and the road will turn 90 degrees to your right and become 2nd St. When the road curves to the left, you've reached the location. It will be on your left hand side.

Again, try to shoot to be here around 1-2pm. I will be starting to grill out around 2:30-3 so come hungry!

Red = North route

Blue = South route

Posted Image

map by ten2doyle102, on Flickr

Edited by ten2doyle102

Guest TurboJake

I'm coming.

And Gunmetal, You better want those things I'm bringing ya. It will fund the small trip ;)

If anyone has a nicer 2 channel amp that they will trade for a newer (Been installed for a week) 4 channel DTR4.500 (Look it up)

Please do. My single sub doesn't cut it right now. I'm lugging all this extra weight that isn't even being used!

Edited by TurboJake