WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Intro- my 327 turbo and other rides

Guest Turboe30ftw

Guest Turboe30ftw

Much thanks to Alexw who pointed me over here from e30tech. I've been active on e30tech for close to a decade (swimerskidude15) over there.

Anyways, I live near point right now and here are my rides:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks awesome dude!

Thanks for joining. We're running on only word of mouth advertising right now, it can be kinda tough ;) There is a meet on the 15th in Milwaukee, check out the local forum for more info. Love to see that thing in person!

Guest Turboe30ftw

I believe last year I offered you my 600rr + cash for that car :)

True story! Hows it going? Miss the rr yet? I am looking for another bike as I just sold my suzuki. I almost wish I had taken you up on that, but at the time I wasnt in need of a bike

Guest Turboe30ftw

Looks awesome dude!

Thanks for joining. We're running on only word of mouth advertising right now, it can be kinda tough ;) There is a meet on the 15th in Milwaukee, check out the local forum for more info. Love to see that thing in person!

I know straight6 posted it up on e30tech, I need to get this car registered and since redoing megasquirt the startup maps are TERRIBLE...so needs some work in the next week. I'd much rather bring down the e30 than the a4.

True story! Hows it going? Miss the rr yet? I am looking for another bike as I just sold my suzuki. I almost wish I had taken you up on that, but at the time I wasnt in need of a bike

We both have perfect hindsight lol I miss the bike a lot, my brother just picked up a Buell XB9R, and that reminded me how much it sucks not having a bike!!

Guest Turboe30ftw

Hahaha yeah and especially with damn gas prices... I saw 4.11 up here today for regular. Sport bike with a bigger sprocket on the rear to tone it down is good for at least 60mpg...and not to mention maintenance being way cheaper.

Guest Turboe30ftw

Thanks for the compliments guys, been a work in progress for the last 10 years.

Car unfortunately is for sale at the moment. Just ordered the coolant hose I needed to replace and will register it tomorrow so I can work on it and get it ready for the meet.

Guest Turboe30ftw

It is very fun. Very light too haha. Sick 335 by the way, huge fan of that car!

I have it on e30tech for 7200.. but it can be negotiated.

Guest Turboe30ftw

Moving to Reno. NV end of June to go back to school for another degree. Can't afford to move it or store it really. I hate selling it, but the money would help a ton and I can always build another.