WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

scooter's GTG

industrialsized

A subie showed up last year and so did a VR4 Galant. The galant left right away because of people crowding him. lol

Some pictures from last year. Ignore my caddy=P lol Wanted to be way different and got the wheels just to have new tires=)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Earl

Guest SCOOTERSGTG

This looks like my kind of event. Is it strictly for German cars?

Glad to hear you guys are planning on making it to our GTG this year, the more the merrier! Our show is designed to be a European car show although we have allowed other makes and models the last few years. Actually one of the planners for this event drives a really nice Subaru. In years past we have reserved the prime parking spots and goody bags for European cars but that may or may not change this year. We are still working on a lot of the planning for the show and should have more info in the near future. Feel free to post up if you have any other questions.

Dan

Scooter's Staff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest stealthbimmer

Glad to see that more BMW guys are interested this year. I have been trying to get more BMW guys there every year. Only a few show up each year, it would be nice to have a bigger presence. Yes, it is 90% VWs, but its open to anything european. Other brands have showed up, but like Dan said dont expect to park in the show area...we usually send non-euro across the street to over flow parking at the park. I believe last year we had 150-200 cars, and it was raining all day...still a blast. Hope to see as many of you there as possible

Guest stealthbimmer

I was there last year=) what'd you bring? I plan on camping over this year. Prolly out of the back of the Ti...lol

My e34, you probably didnt see it unless you went across the street. We had all staff park in overflow so we could leave the show space open for attendees. I brought it over later on once people started leaving.

Posted Image

• 2 months later...