WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Govas Industries (CHAD startup - oh lord)

Chadley

CHAD HAS DECIDED HES DOING COOL THINGS!!!

Come this summer, I plan on opening my own little fabrication/machining gig. Off the bat, I will be CNC turning capable (no motor work, sorry stroker boys...and Zack), and have Tig welding services available (if you're making piping and only have a hardwire machine type thing)

That said, I am looking to expand my horizon into ALL types of different markets. As you all know, I have the truck game figured out. And E36's too.

BBBBBUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I want to know what kind of off-the-shelf products you guys would like to see. Frame reinforcement plates, custom thickness wheel spacers, anything you can think of. And if we come up with something here, I'd be more than willing to prototype the part on one of your guys' car.

Lets see how creative you love bugs are :)

5 hours ago, YoungCR said:

Might need some brake caliper brackets made up depending on the eventual e30 brake setup. Also I need a floor drain cover machined right now to block off my shop drain.

That can be done! I'm starting off with just a CNC lathe, but plan on expanding to millwork shortly after. It mostly depends on what I can get for a machine loan. 

I can spin you one up no problem Chris. The only problem is, earliest production is set to take place in June-July. So if you still need it then, we can talk. 

15 hours ago, Snap said:

Chad, will you be my aluminum and stainless go-to welderguy?.

As of now I am SS (303-312) capable/ready, but unfortunately I can't do aluminum. My machine is a dc only setup, I didn't have the funds for a miller synchrowave to do AC (aluminum) work. 

That said, I have successfully welded exhaust pipe to a cast iron manifold, for an external wastegate. I did it for my DUALLY. So even though aluminum isn't an option, I am able to do other exotic combinations