WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

LS1 E36 Owner from SoCal Checking in

Guest kalib0y

Guest kalib0y

Hey guys,

I was invited in by AlexW and I wanted to introduce myself and my car. I hope you guys dont mind me kickin it with you guys.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wheel Studs from http://www.motorsporthardware.com

Posted Image

Lowered a lil bit

Posted Image

WIth my buddies Flawless Z

Posted Image

Also if you guys are interested. I sell TUV approved Race and Street wheel stud conversion kits and great prices. Let me know if you have any questions. Its a work in progress but please "LIKE" my page: http://www.facebook.com/motorsporthardware

I also have a temp website up: http://www.motorsporthardware.com. Its a growing thing that is built by member support so I can keep offering high quality race and street stud conversion kits at the best prices.

Nice e36:) I've been contemplating swaps for my Ti lately:) the m42 has gas mileage and that is all. I may snag a g lader Superchatger off or a Coraddo with a g60 and fit that for now. Lol and that's your wife? You love in Cali, have an LS swapped e36, and your wife looks like a very nice lady;) congrats

Guest kalib0y

What's up bro! Got the studs, but keep running into wheel issues (not because of the studs)... I'll have a review for ya soon!

Nice! I cant wait to see them on your car. Get me some good pics for my website.

Welcome! That e36 looks like a blast to drive!!

Its pretty fun :D

Guest kalib0y

Guys check out my facebook page at facebook.com/motorsporthardware and "LIKE" it. Help me get the word out so I can keep offering these great kits at the best prices

Also if you guys don't mind, I will post up a lil Ad for my conversion kits on this forum and offer you exclusive discounts to wiBimmers!

Guest The Otherside

Hey guys,

I was invited in by AlexW and I wanted to introduce myself and my car. I hope you guys dont mind me kickin it with you guys.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wheel Studs from http://www.motorsporthardware.com

Posted Image

Lowered a lil bit

Posted Image

WIth my buddies Flawless Z

Posted Image

Dude..... This car...........

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will fucking marry you..... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Guest kalib0y

Dude..... This car...........

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will fucking marry you..... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Haha

god that Z is gorgeous. as is the bimmer..but you just dont see a Z that clean very often...mmmmmm

Even when i see the car hundreds of times, I'm still in awe

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Guest kalib0y

Justin im guessing his car is reminding you of your old M3? And welcome!

Thanks!

Kali, if you dont mind, how did you go about swapping in your LS1? Did you use a conversion kit or DIY?

If you have a write up I'd love to read it!

I'll post up a build thread. I built the car with A DIY but I'm going to swap in Kit parts in the future for preventative maintenance.

I'll be interested in a set shortly:)

Cool let me know if you have any questions.

I also offer TUV approved spacers too if anyone is interested. Facebook.com/motorsporthardware. LIKE my page while you are there. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

I'll post up a build thread. I built the car with A DIY but I'm going to swap in Kit parts in the future for preventative maintenance.

That'd be awesome! I was looking at kits like this Vorshlag one ( http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_4_63&products_id=141 ) But I wonder how much else is really needed, or what would likely need to be tweaked to make it work and fit properly.. The thought of an e36 with a thumping V8 and lumpy idle gives me goosebumps lol