WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New member something " a little" different

Guest JustTouge

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JustTouge

Last photoshoot we had was at the Big meet and my hood wash crumpled to ish=P lol The only thing I see bad about your car are the one piece lights.

Ricer headlights and tailights, 4x4 stance, its just dirty.

What is this big meet you guys had? Like 10 cars? 20? I enjoy large community get togethers.

Guest JustTouge

Just got back from gibsons, didn't see any E36's there on my quick walk through.

Where are they hiding?

Also, this was my first time driving my car off campus in a few weeks. So its the first time its seen 50+ MPH.... This car shakes bad after 45mph. The wheel shakes, and I can feel it in my seat. No long trips for me until I figure out what it is.

Are your tires balanced? And They're hiding in with all of the e30's and misc. other european cars. There were only two last time, one black and one white. Me and Justin got the bumper off of the white one so they both have no front end and it makes it harder to look for....

Guest JustTouge

Ive got mystock 15's on right now brah=) lol They sure fit. I'm going with 16's or 17's though=P

I keep reading online how 15's don't clear somehow, and you need a 5mm spacer. So I have been waiting trying to score a set of 16's or bigger before installing the coilovers, but if you are still runnning 15's with no issues I am going to try and throw them on this weekend if I find the time.

• 1 month later...
Guest JustTouge

Been awhile since I have updated anything. I still suck, and have not had the chance to install the coilovers....

Took some pictures the other day.

Posted Image

33-0262 by Touge Photo, on Flickr

Posted Image

33-0272 by Touge Photo, on Flickr

Decided to paint my fog lights with some 2$ stained glass paint from the hobby store. Not sure if I like them or not yet.

Posted Image

34-0248 by Touge Photo, on Flickr

Yeah, used a Q-tip as a paintbrush

Posted Image

34-0257 by Touge Photo, on Flickr

Posted Image

34-0305 by Touge Photo, on Flickr

'

Posted Image

34-0309 by Touge Photo, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...