WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Dear Cabelas: YOU. F#%¥ING. SUCK.

ClassE

3 separate online orders for 3 different sets of chest waders .... Every single goddamn order has been cancelled (once without even letting me know). Their Customer Service won't price match, won't back order (since I don't need till summer), won't honor previous price I ordered at, NOTHING.

Absolutely friggen furious right now.

That sucks, couldn't find any locally?

Cabelas has a lifetime warranty and was running some killer deals. Over the last 6 weeks is ordered 3 different waders, all originally $250-$300 for at least $100 off.

Think they'll honor those prices in 1-2 months when they're back in stock?!? Nope!

The last order I called in and spoke to Customer Service on Monday - she said if they weren't in stock they'd back order and send once they're back in stock. 2 days later... Email saying order was cancelled.

Then price match a comparable In Stock item or offer a discount/coupon/gift card/etc...

The first order was placed mid November - they emailed less then a week before Christmas saying it was cancelled (it was a Christmas present). After 5 phone calls and 4 emails... I was promised a $20 gift card (which I've yet to receive).

Second order was done before Christmas - I called on Monday to check status. "Oh - your order appears to be cancelled." While I had her on the phone - I had her place my last order....