WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hi wibimmers.com

vng704

Thanks. It's got a nice sound system and for performance an intake, rear section exhaust system, ssk, Dinan tune, sways, and other little things.  But I have the car going in sometime to get a dme update which is probably going to erase the Dinan tune.  I need the update to get an obd2 test for emissions inspection so it's gotta happen.  Unless you guys know where there's a Dinan dealer around here. I couldn't find any.

Thanks. It's got a nice sound system and for performance an intake, rear section exhaust system, ssk, Dinan tune, sways, and other little things.  But I have the car going in sometime to get a dme update which is probably going to erase the Dinan tune.  I need the update to get an obd2 test for emissions inspection so it's gotta happen.  Unless you guys know where there's a Dinan dealer around here. I couldn't find any.
I think maybe just across the boarder into Illinois if you check there website unless that's jus a retailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk