WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Business cards are here!

alexw

I cranked these out in a few hours, so they're our first draft... But I'm very pleased with how they came out.

They have a spot on the bottom of one side for members to write little notes (i.e. nice car! - alexw, or referred by alexw)

I'll figure out how to send these out to members. I may just take some donations. These are not cheep cards by any means. But if you all like them, we can order a bunch and the price would be cheaper.

Let me know what you all think!

post-1-136211546497_thumb.jpg

post-1-136211546505_thumb.jpg

Well, I expected to run into a few of you at the illwaukee meet, but it didn't sound like many of us made it out... I think what we should do is this...

If you'd like a few cards (lets say 5?) shoot me a PM with your address, and I'll give you my paypal address. I'd like to get a donation of at least $5 bucks.

The first run of cards I only got 100 cards. Obviously the more you buy the cheaper they are. SO, if everyone donates a little cash for some of these cards, I can buy us more, and ship you out more as they come or as you want them.

-OR -

If you'd like your very own box of 50, the printer charges $23 for 50. So if you'd like to do that, just let me know and you can donate $25 and i'll send you 5 cards now, and mail out you a box of 50 when I order a new batch.

I'm open to ideas here. Keeping in mind that, I make 0 dollars out of this site, and I'm only asking you to help recoup my own costs of the original purchase. If someone wants to donate a larger sum to cover a big order, that would be cool too. I'm not planning on holding on to these cards, I want to get them to you all who will in return pass them out! I may set up a referral program so you all can have a little contest on who can get the most people to sign up with the cards. I also thought of adding a supporting member title/icon for those who donate to the cause! Not a huge deal, but maybe when we get bigger we can start contests with actual prizes haha.