WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Stainless Keychain/ Badges

Earl

The sky is the limit if I can find someone to convert these:P I found a site that will do the conversion, but I'm waiting on an email. I'm excited to make these for the people attending. I'll polish them up and add epoxy for color if anyone could like when I have a finished product to show off.

So the only legit site that I found that could convert the wisconsin image wants $12.50 to do it. Since these are free to cut, I'm going to go ahead and have it converted=) If the conversion doesn't turn out, then I will just have to eat $12.50 which isn't a deal at all. Lol I hope I can get these done asap.

I just ordered a set of 250 (qty) business cards to start out with for placing on BMW's that we stumble across. I put a " You have been spotted by_____" area for us to put our name and number or our screen name. I can order more if we like how these look. They say they will be at my house in 21 days, so lets hope they turn out good and come a little sooner=P

I have them converted but now they are just tweaking it and the operator at work is being a weiner. lol I'm unsure if this one is correct, because I can't view .dxf file on my computer, but can someone see if it is made just like the wisconsin above? I can email the file to you if you can view .dxf

The program is just clicking lines and telling it what to do. Lol Is the .dxf correct to the picture that I posted, or did you not get a chance to look at it? I want keychains and badges too, but the OP at work by me won't answer back on my messages due to the drawing being wrong too many times.

^Funny thing is that is what I was going for=P I like that retro sort of font that was always cheesy popular for letterman jackets or state sweaters. I can make one in BMW helvetica for you possibly. I had to pay to get that one above converted to a .dxf from a .jpg, and now the operator by me is being a huge douche. lol I'll try talking to him today.

Nick, do you know what program you guys are using to view that? Maybe the operator here is using some crazy outdated program.