October meet at my place.

rampelsauce

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any other UFC fans here? There are some killer Pay-Per-View fights the 8th, was thinking of going out to a bar or something to watch them for a bit (then return to meet for bonfire related activities). But if other peeps were interested in pooling together some cash to watch them, I'd be down fo sho..

Any other UFC fans here? There are some killer Pay-Per-View fights the 8th, was thinking of going out to a bar or something to watch them for a bit (then return to meet for bonfire related activities). But if other peeps were interested in pooling together some cash to watch them, I'd be down fo sho..

Talk to Justin, I know he would be down for that

wait..I'm really confused on which Ryan is Ryan... now??! I thought Ryan Tits was Ryan... DAMNIT I'M CONFUSED.

akward....... :D

Ryan... = Me = Ryan Hickmann = Justin's ex = you shoulda known this!

cool ill try and bring both cars the e30 and e93 ...whoever wants to help me install my blower motor can take my m3 for a few rips around the area lol

I'm sure I wouldn't be much help, but to take a ride in an e93 M3 would totally be worth it lol

Guest The Otherside

cool ill try and bring both cars the e30 and e93 ...whoever wants to help me install my blower motor can take my m3 for a few rips around the area lol

ME ME ME OMG PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pick me!!

Dude, Justin, I ALREADY PUT DIBS ON THE M3 when I said "I'll help!" duh. you lose.

and You should learn how to quote more than one person in one post...it makes more sense than posting 4 posts...T'ENKS. ;)

Edited by piku
Justin needed further SCHOOLING.

Guest The Otherside

Dude, Justin, I ALREADY PUT DIBS ON THE M3 when I said "I'll help!" duh. you lose.

and You should learn how to quote more than one person in one post...it makes more sense than posting 4 posts...T'ENKS. ;)

Remind me to punch you tomorrow.

Remind me to punch you tomorrow.

YAAAYYYY fistingggg...no? not what you meant? falcon punch perhaps? by punch you mean hug me and kiss me to death and then give me a massage til I fall asleep right??

Guest The Otherside

YAAAYYYY fistingggg...no? not what you meant? falcon punch perhaps? by punch you mean hug me and kiss me to death and then give me a massage til I fall asleep right??

EEEEeeeeeexactly!

Guest The Otherside

You guys need to help me Saturday....

My DRIVERS SIDE LOW BEAM and DRIVERS SIDE TAIL LIGHT dont work, but all 4 head lights work when the brights are on....

Can we get this taken care of Saturday???